Website Grouping on Your Dashboard
Creating a new website group is useful if you are creating multiple websites on your account and need to organize them. It also allows you to give access to other users and help you manage a group of websites.
To create a group of websites:
- Go to your Dashboard and click on the +New Website button in the uppper panel.
- Select Create new group from the drop-down menu.
- In the window that opens, type in the name you want for the Group and then click Save. You can later edit the name of the group by clicking the Edit Group button from within the group.
- You will be redirected to the Manager page where you will see all the websites you have and the groups you have made.
- If you wish to delete a group, click on the group name and then click on the Trashcan Icon.
To move websites in and out of groups:
- Go to your website's Dashboard and click on the Settings button.
- Click on Move to Group, select the group you wish to move the website to from the drop-down list.
- On your Main Dashboard, you can see all your websites and drag a website into a group.
To add or delete group managers:
- Go to your Main Dashboard and click on one of your groups, you will be able to view all sites in that group.
- Click on the Edit Managers button, then on +Add New Manager, and enter the email of the user you wish to add as a manager of this group.
- If you wish to remove a manager, click the Delete button next to the manager.
- To be able to add a group manager, they must have a SITE123 account.