Customizing Your Website Colors
In this article you can learn how to customize your website colors:
- In the Editor, click on Design.
- Click on the Colors tab (between Themes and Fonts), scroll through the various options and select your preferred color palette.
- For more specific settings, click on Customize and select Colors from the drop-down list.
These are the sections you can customize:
- Main Color, and Button Text Color - Choose your Main Website Color to be used in buttons, links, and other essential sections of the site. You can also change the text color of buttons that use the main color setting.
- Menu Colors - You can set the colors for the menu, menu text, menu text on hover, menu border, and page separation line.
- Homepage Colors - You can set the "shape background" color if you have a shape divider on your homepage. You can also set the background color and the text main color.
- Main Page, Second Page and Internal Page Colors - You can pick the background, text, item background, and item text color for all the main and secondary pages, as well as for all the pages when they are not shown on the Homepage (inner pages).
- Footer Colors - You can set the footer background color and the footer text color.